Places – Port Blair, Ross & North Bay Island , Jolly Bouy&Wandoor Visit , Havelock , Neil , Elephanta Beach
Trip Duration –7 days | Grade – Sandy Beaches |
Accommodation – 6 Night hotel stay with Breakfast
Category – Deluxe,Premium,Luxury
ENQUIRE NOW TO GET THE BEST DISCOUNTED TOUR COST
Day 1 – Port Blair Arrival
On arrival at Port Blair Airport by flight, you will be received and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon start a tour of places in and around Port Blair – covering the Carbyn Scow Beach & Cellular Jail. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Hotel
Note : The Museum is Open all 7 days except Public Holidays. If your trip falls on a public holiday, we will cover Museum and Sound & Light Show on the alternative days
Day 2 – Port Blair SS (Ross & North Bay Island)
After Breakfast visit the first Administrative settlement of the Britishers in the Andaman Islands, Ross Island. Earlier, said as the Paris of the past. This island today has ruins of all the luxury the Britishers had during that time. Visit this amazing destination and move forward on a boat to visit the Coral Island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. Infringe with rich marine life this island is the other most visited destination in Andaman. Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride can be done here. Return back to Hotel from these famous destinations rest and relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
(Rose Island will be closed on Wednesdays.)
Day : 3 Port Blair SS (Jolly Bouy&Wandoor Visit)
After breakfast, start a journey to one among the most preferred destination at the Port Blair, the Jolly Bouy Island. This island is located inside the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park and flaunts of having almost white sand beach with canopies and dense bushes. A mixture of both shallow and deep waters, the island is perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving. Rich in colorful and beautiful fauna, the underwater marine life here is fantastic. Also visit Wandoor beach after returning back from Jolly Bouy Island. Later return back to your hotel in the evening.
Day : 4 Port Blair to Havelock
Depart to Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock will transfer you at your hotel. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia’s best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your hotel and Overnight stay
Day : 5 Havelock to Neil (Elephanta Beach SS – Neil)
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and Proceed for Elephantabach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. Upon reaching Elephant beach takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back to the Havelock. Later board ferry to Neil. On arrival Check in at Hotel. Later Visit (if time Permits) Bharatpur beach and also visit to Howrah Bridge. Try to get a glimpse of sunset point at Sitapur beach. Over-night stay at Hotel
Day : 6 Neil to Port Blair
After Breakfast, We return back from Neil Island to Port Blair by ferry. Upon reaching Port Blair transfer to Hotel. Rest and relax and later go for Shopping. Back to Hotel and overnight stay
Day : 7 Departure transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking as per the availability of the hotels, the quotation may change, kindly note the same
• Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by AC Vehicle.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• All other specified expenses and activities.
• Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets
• To & Fro transfer by Private cruise ships to Havelock & Neil Island.
• Parking Charges.
All Applicable taxes
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
• It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Domestic and International airfare.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities. • Camera fee (still or movie)
1. In the Andamans, it is virtually a digital free world. Please do not expect network connectivity throughout all Islands and hence enjoy a network free holiday!!!
2. Buffet meals will be laid basis the hotel occupancy. If occupancy falls below certain level, the hotel will lay a well spread set menu for the in-house guest.
3. Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
4. Flight Fares are not included.
5. Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
6. Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
7. Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
8. Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Call Us : 91 9898 152 896 / 999 582 4937
Email Us : email@example.com