Places – Port Blair- Carbyn Scow Beach & Cellular Jail. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail. Ross & North Bay Island ,Chidiya tapu & Wandoor beach,Radhanagar Beach,Elephanta Beach,Kalapathar beach,Laxamapur Beach, Bharatpur Beach , Howrah Bridge, Chatham saw mill,Baratang Visit,Limestone Cave
Trip Duration –10 days | Grade – Sandy Beaches |
Accommodation – 9 Night hotel stay with Breakfast & Dinner
Category – Deluxe,Premium,Luxury
ENQUIRE NOW TO GET THE BEST DISCOUNTED TOUR COST
Day 1 – Port Blair Arrival
On arrival at Port Blair Airport by flight, you will be received by Kerala Holiday Mart representative and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon start a tour of places in and around Port Blair – covering the Carbyn Scow Beach & Cellular Jail. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Hotel
Note : The Museum is Open all 7 days except Public Holidays. If your trip falls on a public holiday, we will cover Museum and Sound & Light Show on the alternative days
Day 2 – Port Blair SS (Ross & North Bay Island)
After Breakfast visit the first Administrative settlement of the Britishers in the Andaman Islands, Ross Island. Earlier, said as the Paris of the past. This island today has ruins of all the luxury the Britishers had during that time. Visit this amazing destination and move forward on a boat to visit the Coral Island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. Infringe with rich marine life this island is the other most visited destination in Andaman. Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride can be done here. Return back to Hotel from these famous destinations rest and relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
(Rose Island will be closed on Wednesdays.)
Day : 3 Port Blair Chidiya tapu & Wandoor beach
Chidiya tapu is a carpet of rich mangrove forests that host numerous species of birds. This eco-park, at the southernmost tip of the South Andaman Island One of the most beautiful and famous beaches in Andaman, Wandoor Beach is located to the east of Port Blair. Because of the presence of colourful corals
Day : 4 Port Blair to Havelock Radhanagar Beach.
Depart to Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock will transfer you at your hotel. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia’s best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your hotel and Overnight stay
Day : 5 Havelock Sightseeing (Elephanta Beach + Kalapathar beach Visit)
We begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. Upon
reaching Elephant beach takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. On Arrival drop you back to your hotel.
Day :6 Havelock to Neil
Check out from the hotel and board a ferry to Neil Island, upon reaching the island transfer to your respective Hotel. Relax in the hotel. Over-night stay at Hotel
Day 7 Neil Island – Relax in the resort
Later Visit Laxamapur Beach, Bharatpur beach and also visit to Howrah Bridge. Try to get a glimpse of sunset point at Sitapur beach. Over-night stay at Hotel
Day : 8 Neil to Port Blair – Chatham saw mill
After Breakfast, We return back from Neil Island to Port Blair by ferry. Upon reaching Port Blair transfer to Hotel. Later Chatham Saw Mill is the saw mill situated in Chatham Island of Andaman and Nicobar Islands in India. It was set up in 1883 with the primary objective to meet the local requirements of saw and timber for the constructional works. It is owned by the state government. It is Asia’s largest and oldest saw mill . Back to Hotel and overnight stay
Day : 9 Port Blair SS (Baratang Visit)
Depart to Baratang Island by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve in a convoy. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. At the end of this forest journey you would reach Baratang jetty (110KM). Enjoy the breathtaking fiber boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves.
Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back for overnight stay at respective hotel at Port Blair by the same route.
Note :Baratang will be closed on Mondays.
Day : 10 Departure transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking as per the availability of the hotels, the quotation may change, kindly note the same
• Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by AC Vehicle.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• All other specified expenses and activities.
• Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets
• To & Fro transfer by Private cruise ships to Havelock & Neil Island.
• Parking Charges.
All Applicable taxes
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
• It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Domestic and International airfare.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities. • Camera fee (still or movie)
1. In the Andamans, it is virtually a digital free world. Please do not expect network connectivity throughout all Islands and hence enjoy a network free holiday!!!
2. Buffet meals will be laid basis the hotel occupancy. If occupancy falls below certain level, the hotel will lay a well spread set menu for the in-house guest.
3. Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
4. Flight Fares are not included.
5. Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
6. Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
7. Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
8. Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Call Us : 91 9898 152 896 / 999 582 4937
Email Us : firstname.lastname@example.org