Places – Port Blair- Baratang island,Mount Harriet National Park
Trip Duration – 4 days | Grade – Sandy Beaches |
Accommodation – 3 Night hotel stay with Breakfast & Dinner
Category – Deluxe,Premium,Luxury
ENQUIRE NOW TO GET THE BEST DISCOUNTED TOUR COST
Day 1 – Port Blair Arrival
On arrival at Port Blair Airport by flight, you will be received by Kerala Holiday Mart representative and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon start a tour of places in and around Port Blair – covering the Carbyn Scow Beach & Cellular Jail. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Hotel
Note : The Museum is Open all 7 days except Public Holidays. If your trip falls on a public holiday, we will cover Museum and Sound & Light Show on the alternative days
Day 2 – Port Blair – Baratang island
Early Morning Proceed to Baratang
Depart to Baratang Island by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve in a convoy. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. At the end of this forest journey you would reach Baratang jetty (110KM). Enjoy the breathtaking fiber boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back for overnight stay at respective hotel at Port Blair by the same route.
Note :Baratang will be closed on Mondays.
Day 3– Port Blair – Mount Harriet National Park
A day trip to Mount Harriet National Park via Jeep , One of the many national parks in the Andaman Islands is the Mount Harriet National Park, which is considered as the main attraction and highest peak in the Archipelago of South Andaman. The main feature of Mount Harriet is its fauna and natural flora, which are up to now still unmatched. Just like a forest, Mount Harriet is covered with greenery and Port Blair can be seen from the top of the mount’s peak.
Day : 4 Departure transfer
Transfer to Airport / Railway station. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking as per the availability of the hotels, the quotation may change, kindly note the same
• Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by AC Vehicle.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• All other specified expenses and activities.
• Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets
• To & Fro transfer by Private cruise ships to Havelock & Neil Island.
• Parking Charges.
All Applicable taxes
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
• It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Domestic and International airfare.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities. • Camera fee (still or movie)
1. In the Andamans, it is virtually a digital free world. Please do not expect network connectivity throughout all Islands and hence enjoy a network free holiday!!!
2. Buffet meals will be laid basis the hotel occupancy. If occupancy falls below certain level, the hotel will lay a well spread set menu for the in-house guest.
3. Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
4. Flight Fares are not included.
5. Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
6. Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
7. Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
8. Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Call Us : 91 9898 152 896 / 999 582 4937
Email Us : email@example.com