How to make payments
Online Gateway Payments – Debit / Credit Cards
Kerala Holiday Mart
Cochin – 682016, Kerala
Phone: +91 484 6612400
+91 99958 24937 / 9898152896
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kerala Holiday Mart is the travel division of Kaduna Hospitality Pvt Ltd, (KHM) an Indian Company registered under Companies Act, 1956, and by asking KHM to confirm your booking, you are accepting the following terms of Agreement between KHM with regard to your booking and your accommodation.
Complaints and Claims. KHM acts on behalf of hotels, operators and Handling Agents and hence has limited liabilities only in terms of the arrangements directly under its control. In the event you are not satisfied with the hotel or room on check-in, a complaint needs to be registered onsite with the hotel front-office, so that it could be addressed, locally by the hotel. In the event you choose to check-out, refund (if any) would be subject to the approval of the hotel. In the event of disputes over such and all other circumstances, KHM will not be responsible for claims and compensations.
Cancellation Charges. These charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time KHM receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation.
In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received Cancellation charges will be % of total booking price
0 – 10 Days 100 %
11 – 30 Days 30 %
Greater than 30 days 0 %
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to the place, hotel and season for which booking is made. Some hotels might have non refundable policy during peak/festive season and special offers and in such cases entire booking price shall be retained by KHM as cancellation charges.
- Force Majeure. KHM shall not be responsible nor deemed to be in default on account of any delays or interruptions in the performance of its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control or not occasioned by its fault of negligence legally termed as “the Force Majeure events”, which include acts of God or the public enemy, war, civil war, terrorism, insurrections or riots, harthals or bandhs, fires, flood, severe weather conditions, epidemics or quarantine, restrictions, any act of government, strikes or labor unrest causing cessation, slow down or interruption of work.
- Hotel Ratings. The rating as well as a categorization of hotels, resorts and other types of accommodation, is generally done by the Tourism Department of the Government and the process of grading used to categorize the properties may not necessarily conform to international standards, KHM does not take responsibility if the grading of the hotel does not conform to international standards.
- Third Party Information. All information contained in this website has been provided to KHM by Hoteliers, service providers and Tourism Department. KHM does not take responsibility for any information provided by third parties and/or changes to such information, though every reasonable effort has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate.
- Disclaimer. KHM will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, cancellations, missed bookings, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the hotel or other accommodation provider. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Privacy The booking information that you provide to us, will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements. The information may therefore be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to KHM such as details of any disabilities, or dietary and religious requirements. The Kerala Holiday Mart website uses display advertising (Remarketing) to reach its target audience and communicate about their services/offers/promotions. Using this feature the website is able to track visitor details which does not include their confidential debit or credit card details. We use this information to contact our visitors via email/ tele-call for sharing details about holiday packages and promotions that are relevant to them. The information tracked is in no way misused and only helps us know our visitors better and provide them information they want to know about our services. In case you wish to opt out of Kerala Holiday Mart’s display ad network and not view our display adverts,you can opt out by visiting: Ads Preferences Manager.
- Usage of Credit Card. In a credit card transaction, you are required to use your own credit card. KHM will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- Laws and Jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ernakulam over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with your agreement with KHM.